This weekend, Josh and I took Emma out to eat. Since she ate really well for dinner (she had Grouper), we decided to check out the new ice cream place around the corner from our house. We got her a kid scoop of chocolate, Josh got strawberry cheesecake in a cone, and I got mocha almond fudge in a cone. As always, they finished theirs way before I was even close to being done. At that point we decided to go ahead and get in the car and let me finish on the way home (I'm such a slow eater!). I gave Emma a lick of mine as we left and after a couple of bites, she took my cone hostage and NEVER gave it back!!
I couldn't bring myself to take it back though...Could you take an ice cream cone away from this happy face?!






No comments:
Post a Comment