April 24, 2011

Big Joe the Camel

On Friday, Emma's school was out so I took off work and we headed to the zoo with Rachel. A new exhibit opened so the entire city was there with us. We didn't let the crowds or the heat ruin our fun though.


Ready for a day at the zoo


Turtles


Birds


This peacock jumped right up beside me. Emma thought he jumped up there just for her.


Looking at the flamingos



The highlight of the day...Riding Big Joe the Camel! Emma saw a child getting off the camel and she really wanted to ride. I just knew that she'd be scared and want to get off...but she was so excited the we rode. She kept saying, "I on a camel, Mommy."

And we're off...





Waiving to Rachel



She wanted to stop and smell the flowers before we left.


Thanks for joining us at the zoo, Rachel! We had a great time.

1 comment:

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters