August 4, 2010

The Weekend

This past Saturday morning I helped out with a yard sale to benefit one of our friends who is going through a rough period. We made them a good bit of money, so that was great and such a blessing for them. I made a big purchase myself after it was over...somehow a karaoke machine got passed up by all of our shoppers! Now, it's all ours because I bought it. I thought Emma might enjoy hearing herself talk into it. I was underestimating her! She loves singing into the microphone and dancing around. Her favorite song to karaoke along with is Breathe by Faith Hill. We took a few adorable videos of her singing but I can't get my Flip to upload yet. Is anybody else having issues with that?

Then, after the yard sale, my dear sweat husband scheduled a massage for me. He's seen how stressed I've been lately. It was so nice to have a little time to relax. And it worked out well because afterwards, we took Emma to the pool at the resort/spa. It was the first time Josh had been with her so he was looking forward to it. Here are few pictures:








He also took her down the slide several times. She enjoyed it but one time he lost his footing and they both went under. Whoops! She was fine but it startled her.

On Sunday I had to work some, but I made time to play with Emma. Here she is...

Throwing:


Kicking:


Here she is posing with the picture that she colored for us:


So much talent!

2 comments:

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters