Unfortunatley I have no fun stories, updates or pictures of Emma because I myself have barely seen her since Sunday afternoon. After I left here on Tuesday, I had already worked 33 hours over the course of just two days (16 Monday & 17 Tuesday). I think I'm going to be able to make up for it by taking Thursday and Friday off, so I'm really looking forward to that! My very little sleep is beginning to take a toll on me. I still get up in time to help get Emma ready and then drop her off at school, so it's been a rough few days.
Josh has been amazing with Emma over this past week with me working so much. I'm sure he's ready for me to be home just as much as Emma is. With all the extra alone time she is spending with him, she's really growing more attached to him which I love. She was so used to relying totally on me that when Josh got home from work each night, she wanted him to be with us, but she really wanted to still be right up against me. She's becoming even more independent than she already was and she is such a sweetheart. Whenever she sees a stuffed animal or a doll baby, she picks it up and just hugs it tightly and smiles. It's heartwarming to see so much love in one little girl.
She has been doing GREAT at daycare. She is back to eating like a champ and napping the whole two hours each day. Each morning when I drop her off at daycare I say, "Emma, are you ready to go to school and play with your friends?" She always smiles and says yes. Even though she still cries when I walk out of the room, I know that she stops before I even make it down the hallway. I'm so happy that she's doing well, having fun, making friends, and learning so much at school.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
5 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment