August 15, 2010

A Start

This weekend was the start I needed to make it through this busy season. I was able to get some much needed rest and spend some time with my family. Even though Josh has been taking care of Emma all week while I was working late, he still jumped out of bed on Saturday morning to take care of her so that I could sleep in. Isn't he the best husband ever?!

On Saturday morning I woke up to Emma wearing Josh's hat. How cute is this face?


Then that afternoon I had the bright idea that all of us should go on a walk. Emma was excited and ready to go. We opened the door and it was raining!! Of course Emma didn't care that it was raining...she was told we were going outside and she was ready to collect on that promise. I had no choice. We went outside and were soaked afterward.


Emma and Josh went out for a few errands and came back with a big bouquet of sunflowers. Josh said they walked past the flowers and Emma picked these out for me. So sweet! Here she is helping me get them ready for the arrangement.


Here are some photos that I haven't had a chance to post:

One day a few weeks ago, I was able to pick Emma up from daycare. I walked in and saw Emma and said, "Oh my! It is so obvious that mommy left early today and that daddy was responsible for dressing you." Her teacher just laughed. She clearly agreed. The funniest part is that when I said this Josh, his response was, "What, it matches!" It is blue with white polka dots and lime green shorts...really?


Last Saturday was Leah's Bachelorette Party. Here we are getting ready at Rachel's house:


The cake:


The beautiful bride to be:


Me with Leah in the hotel room:


We were so loud though that we had to leave the hotel and go to Rachel's house. It was cozier anyway!


Then once ALL the festivities were over me, Jaime and Rachel decided it was the perfect time to head to Waffle House. Who doesn't love Waffle House at 3:00 in the morning?!

2 comments:

  1. Send me these pictures! I know there were probably tons of hilarious ones! Love you! See you in 4 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me those pictures too! I'm glad you got to recharge this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters