The first time (March 2009):
Today we had some flurries. I took Emma outside for a minute just so she could experience the snow but it wasn't sticking so I have no pictures. I took some of us inside though...
Our mantel above the fireplace is bare right now because after taking down Christmas decorations, I haven't put anything back up. Nala stayed inside most of the day due to the inclement weather. I guess she got bored because I caught her up on the mantel sniffing Bob.
The cold weather apparently results in Emma being sleepy. She had her first nap at 11:00 and slept until 1:30! I couldn't believe it. Normally she sleeps until 12:30. I knew for sure that she wouldn't want to take her second nap of the day which is usually from around 5:30 until 7:00. Well, at 5:00 she started just laying down in the middle of the floor. She would be playing and then all of a sudden she'd just put her little head down. She's now been asleep for an hour already. You'd think this would affect her sleep at night but NO. She sleeps from about 9:30 or 10:00 until 8:00 the next morning. Is this my child, or what?


So stinking cute!!! Love that little grin!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Emma's outfit!!!! I'm so jealous of all the fun y'all have at home together :)
ReplyDelete