She also has the same type of battle going on with her socks. I have to put shoes on for her to keep her socks on. But sometimes she can get the shoes off too. I had to buy new socks recently because the other ones were getting stretched out! I found these bunny slippers in her drawer and I'm hoping since she has the battle against socks, these will keep her feet warm. Aren't they cute?
Emma has gotten 2 new teeth over the past few days (possibly three but it's hard to tell because she won't open long enough to really look). That puts us up to eight total teeth. One of them came up on Monday and then one I noticed yesterday. She's going to have a full set soon enough! And as an update to my earlier post about biting, I am happy to say that we have had no more incidences like that!
She has gotten a little temper though. She knows when we say "NO" that we mean it. She sticks out the bottom lip and cries. We have to just let her cry and throw her arms around when it happens. It only last about 20 or 30 seconds thank goodness. The really good news is that she does in fact stop doing whatever act got her into trouble and she stops before the temper tantrum starts. It's funny though because when we say no to Nala, it doesn't phase Emma at all...sometimes she even laughs when Nala gets in trouble which is the kind of humor I can only assume she gets from her father. But it is nice to know that she understands when we are telling her no. And although she is still too young for me to expect her to never do these acts again, I think it's laying the ground work that you have to have in order for discipline in the future to work. We'll see! I feel like in ten years I might need the help of Supernanny or something.


That angel won't ever cause you to need the Supernanny. I want to get Emma and ML together to play SOON!!! Maybe they can figure out the whole walking thing together?? Which, by the way, I love her bunny slippers. I just ordered ML some Robeez - they have a pink koala on them and I think they are quite hilarious.
ReplyDelete