Although Emma has been extra sweet and loving, she does have a little bit of a runny nose. It started Friday but I have seen improvement each day. Since she hasn't felt 100%, she hasn't been eating as much the past few days either. She also doesn't eat as fast since her nosed is stopped up. By the end of the three meals, I feel like we sit in the kitchen at her highchair for a large portion of the day. On Sunday after church we went to brunch and Emma had pancakes for the first time. She didn't hate them! haha She actually loved them...she also loved the bites of omelet that Josh gave her and the potatoes that I gave her. I'm not sure if she was just extra hungry because we were a little past her schedule because of church or if she was feeling better, but she ate great yesterday! She is getting better each day, but I'm praying for this little cold to be over quickly!
Speaking of prayer, I want to update you on a few prayer requests I mentioned previously. Our preacher had a stroke on Christmas Eve and he has been in the hospital and now in rehab. He is doing better, but he has a very long way to go. His doctors say that he is their miracle patient because of the tremendous progress he has accomplished thus far. Also, my friend Leah had her third detached retina on Christmas Eve and she has since had surgery on it. She has been pretty uncomfortable and she is going back to the doctor on Tuesday for a check up. He gave her some drops for the pain and they seem to be helping. I ask that you continue your prayers for both of them. I have one extra prayer request today. Our friends, Jaime and John, are starting IVF this month. Please pray this goes smoothly and that Jaime gets pregnant the first try!
Here are a few pictures of Emma from this weekend:
This is her new stance
Having fun on her airplane


That is SO sweet! I hope I get a kiss next time I see her! Also, thanks for the prayer request! I'll take ALL that I can get!
ReplyDeleteI hope I get a kiss next time too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the prayer request! You have no idea just how much that means to me!
Love you!