December 1, 2009

Santa Baby

I know I just posted Thanksgiving pictures yesterday, but I already have Emma's Santa picture and I just had to post it. It is technically December now!

Much to Josh's excitement, we went to Bass Pro Shop on Sunday and had Emma's picture taken with Santa. Who knew that Santa's Wonderland was right in the middle of Josh's Wonderland?! The picture was free and the line wasn't that bad, so I agreed to it. Emma was happy and made friends the whole time we were in line. There were three children behind us that just loved Emma. They pretty much entertained her the whole time that I was in line. They had the line running so fast that we had to hand Emma off to Santa quickly and then dart out of the picture. I think it scared her how quickly we dropped her off and ran so she was a little freaked out at first. She looked like she might cry but she composed herself. Of course she didn't have time to really get that Emma smile going, but this picture is still good.


After we took a picture with Santa we went out to eat. Emma loves when we put water in a straw and then feed it to her. She looks like a hamster when we do it, but for some reason it is way better than the water she has in her own sippy cup. Well on Sunday, Josh decided to see if she'd just drink regularly out of a straw...and she did! Now that's all she wants to do. Looks like the sippy cup stage might be short lived and we might go to a real cup with a straw shortly!

2 comments:

  1. Emma looks like a little baby in that picture - I love it!! It's funny how one moment they look like "big girls" and the next like the little babies they are! They are growing too fast! She did so well with Santa!!

    We have our first ear infection :( We're on the orange poopy medicine! Please pray it works - I think we've had it for a while before I noticed it, so now it's pretty bad (for ML - she keeps trying to bang her head).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica! I found your blog linked to Alissa's and I've enjoyed seeing pics of precious Emma! She has grown so much since I saw you guys at Alissa's shower! I was glad to see your Santa picture! I was trying to figure out where to take Grady for Santa pictures where I wouldn't have to stand in line forever. I'd heard that they had a Santa at Bass Pro! The Santa in your picture looks so authentic!!! Love how Emma is just sitting so sweet on his knee! I will have to check out Bass Pro here!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters