December 20, 2009

Discovery Daze

Josh and I discovered today that Emma is losing some of the chunk in her legs!! I'm so sad because it's just precious on a baby to see chunky legs. With all the crawling around and "walking" that she does though, I knew it wouldn't be long.

Here are pictures of her from this morning after we got home from church. Isn't she cute in her Christmas dress?





For all the parents out there with children Emma's age or younger, I shall share this discovery with you: Happy Baby and Happy Bites are a brand of food that we love. The Happy Baby food is pureed so we're past that stage but she really enjoyed each variety that they offered. Today at Target we found Happy Bites! Yay! Sometimes if I have an especially long day, it's really nice to have something in the freezer that I know Emma loves and is good for her. She tried the salmon stix tonight...I realize this sounds disgusting. I was a skeptic at first too, but I can attest that it isn't bad at all (yes I tried it...I was curious!). And to top it off it even has "hidden veggies" inside such as cauliflower and chickpeas. As a mom I recommend these brands because they make a full and HAPPY BABY!

1 comment:

  1. I love her dress! We have to try the food! I'm excited about it!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters