Emma had a little reunion of her own this weekend. We had a pool party with some of her friends from her old school. She was over the top excited to see them all. She loves her new school but she'll always love these friends.
Blake, Emma, Andrew, John Paul, & Ellie
Emma and Daddy retaliating with their squirt gun against Blake and Andrew.
Daddy playing with Emma & Blake. These two were fast friends in school. Every morning when I would drop Emma off, Blake would jump out of his seat, yell her name and greet her with a hug. He followed her around all afternoon. They are so cute playing together.
Two little fish.
Pizza time
And what comes after pizza? Cupcakes of course!
Emma, John Paul and Micah were slow eaters...at least they had each other.
After lunch, all of the kids headed back in the pool. I tried to get out of going in the pool since I'm so pregnant, but Emma talked me into it. Blake swam right to me when he saw me getting in...I think all kids gravitate towards moms.
This proves my point even more...Andrew saw me and wanted in on this as well.
After Blake's second cupcake, he had icing all over him. It was on his face, hands, shirt, swimmies...everything.
Emma just pointed at him and kept telling him he had something on his face and he needed a napkin. Poor Blake wanted to give her a hug so bad when we were leaving but she wouldn't let him! Even after he wiped his hands off, she said he was still dirty.
How is Emma going to cope with a baby brother running around the house
and being yucky all the time? I can't quite answer that since I don't
know how I will cope either!


No comments:
Post a Comment