June 18, 2012

Father's Day

We celebrated a very happy Father's Day on Sunday.  Emma was in SUCH a good mood all day.  Josh couldn't have asked for a better way to spend his day than with his favorite girl.  She picked out his Father's Day card all by herself.  She saw one with Superman on it and said that was her daddy and he needed that card.  Adorable!  She really sees him as Superman...he can make her laugh like nobody else can!

Josh, thank you for being such an amazing father to our little girl.  She and I are both so blessed to have you in our lives. 
 
Daddy and his girl
Happy Father's Day to my Dad too!  He's a great father to me and I couldn't ask for more.  It really is true that the longer I am a parent, the more appreciative I am of my parents.  Thank you for everything, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters