June 11, 2012

27 Weeks

As of today, I am 27 weeks. This pregnancy has flown by!  This has been another great pregnancy so far.  I was lucky enough to not experience morning sickness this time around either.  For the most part, I'd say that the two pregnancies have been very similar.  The difference is that that this time I feel like I'm too busy to dwell on being pregnant.  Which is good but also bad because I haven't time to look for baby boy's bedding, blog about the pregnancy or even pick out a name...hence the reason we only refer to him as "baby boy."  One day soon Josh and I will figure out a name.  In the meantime, if do get some free time, we spend it like this instead...

Enjoying treats on a hot summer day
Having dinner out on the deck
Going to a cookout and getting butterfly painted tattoos

On the pregnancy front here are some stats:
- I passed my glucose test last week which means I don't have to take the three hour test like I did last time.  Yay!

-I crave Chocolate Elvis smoothies from Planet Smoothie...constantly.

-I had an ultrasound two weeks ago and baby boy is in the 86% for weight.  Looks like he'll be a big boy!

-As of my 26 week appointment, I am still measuring right on target and I have gained 7 pounds.

I am already looking forward to August when I have the month off before baby boy is born.  I have plans to organize, be productful, and finally find time to pick out the bedding.  But right now, all I am looking forward to is a nap!

2 comments:

  1. I will still love you despite secretly hating you for only gaining 7 POUNDS!!! I think i was at 30lbs by that point! You do look great though and im so excited to mert that new baby boy soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JCZ and I can't wait to meet the little man! I know it seems like it's flown by for you but we're patiently waiting....

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters