I realize that it isn't even Thanksgiving yet...it's not even Halloween yet! BUT I couldn't resist this gingerbread house kit when I saw it in the store. I don't care if it is too early, me and Emma has a fantastic time putting it together and decorating it!
After I got it ready to go, she pretty much took over fully...
Besides me helping her get the icing (aka the glue) on certain spots, she decorated this all by herself! I will say that I did the front windows of the house because she asked me to help her and I really felt like a very symmetrical front would help the overall look (don't judge me).
This is her freaking out because she got some green icing on her finger.
Apparently this green icing on her finger was okay because she put it there on purpose and she was planning to lick it off immediately.
Look at that concentration!
Pleased with her finished product.
Taking one more look to make sure she didn't miss anything.
Ta-dah!!


She did such a good job and she is SO CUTE!
ReplyDelete