October 13, 2011

Pouty Pants

Last weekend we went to another birthday party for one of Emma's friends. This was at a Jump House place and I just knew that Emma was going to have the time of her life jumping, running and sliding. NO!

After only a few minutes of playing in a little house and then playing with this...

...She started getting upset about who knows what and went over to the sidelines where she found a chair.
And just sat and appeared to be pouting

And still pouting for no real reason

Once the cake and ice cream was brought out she changed her tune and was in a great mood

This is her with three of her friends from school. The birthday boy is on the end.

Hugging Olivia and saying goodbye

Sometimes we never know when a bad mood will strike for no reason. Thankfully it doesn't happen that often - but on the days it does, we just move on. Most of the time it passes quickly. Lately she is becoming a bit more shy. I think all the people running around and all the commotion made her a little more hesitant than usual. In the end, she still had a good time. She got a whistle in her goody bag which has given her countless hours of fun ever since. Now whenever she blows the whistle she says, "I hurt your ears, Mommy?" And I say, "Yes, you hurt my ears." And her response is always, "Oh I'm sorry..." which is followed by yet another blow of the whistle as if that conversation had never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters