October 30, 2011

Cinderella, Cinderella

On Friday, Emma's school had their fall party and she dressed up as Cinderella. Josh and I were both very excited that we were able to make it. It was so cute to see all the kids decorating their pumpkins, having snacks and chatting with each other.

Her table at school
Her finished pumpkin
Her friend in class was also Cinderella and they really wanted their picture taken together. Cute!

Snack time

Story time
She loves playing on the lions every day when we leave school. She says, "Mommy, I need to ride the lion ONE time." She hops on, squeals and then jumps off and says, "Okay, I ready - I ride the lion one time."

On Sunday, we went to the carnival at church where Cinderella made her second appearance. At first she was a little shy and didn't want to try out any of the booths. Once she got her bearings, it was game on!!

Putt putt with Daddy - hole in one by the way!

This is the only shot we could get of her in the bouncy house because she was in constant movement the rest of the pictures.

She obviously does NOT get her good aim from her Mommy because I am terrible at bowling.

She shoots, she scores

She got a butterfly painted on her face and liked it so much...
...that we had to go back and get another one on the other side!

We asked a couple of times if she'd like her nails painted and she said no. After a little while, she had a change of heart and ran over to the nail painting booth.
Look at those pretty pink fingernails!

She's very good with a fishing pole.

And not too shabby in the driving department either!

After a lot of tickets, games and candy, we grabbed a hotdog and headed home. I think that it's safe to say that Emma will be soundly sleeping tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters