October 31, 2011

Nothing Screams Halloween...

...like a good sugar high!! We went trick-or-treating with our neighbors and had such a good time. I can't believe how much candy we came home with. And of course Emma wanted to try several pieces. If you can't eat some candy on Halloween, then when can you? So, she sampled some candy (and so did Mommy and Daddy).

Originally it was planned for Emma to be Cinderella for Halloween. But since she already got to wear that costume twice (see last post for those cute pictures!), she decided she wanted to wear her fairy princess outfit.

Look at those little wings!

Our trick-or-treating buddies: Jacob, Parker (aka Flash) and Brooke

I love this picture! The rest of the night, she was very against having her picture taken. So, this is definitely the best one of the night.

At home going through some of her loot.

She has already requested to have one piece of candy in the morning. I bet her teachers will have a room full of hyper children on their hands tomorrow. So, I figure what's one more? SURE she can have one piece of candy at 8:15 in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters