Mimi and Papa came to visit this weekend. We took the opportunity to head to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. We pulled up at 4:48...and it closed at 5:00! Emma was so excited about going that we couldn't just turn around. So we ran in and let her pick out a pumpkin.
We found a winner
On Saturday before we left, I told her we would come back when all the gnats were taking a nap because they were swarming us and making us miserable. On Sunday when I told Emma that we were going to get ready and go back to the pumpkin patch, she said, "Ohhhh, the bugs taking a nap now?" It was so cute that she remembered that! I told her that I hoped they were napping but that we were going to take our chances. She squealed with delight and off we went...
She pet the goats with Daddy.
She even wanted to hold one - this little guy is only two weeks old!
She loved this and she thought she was just like Cinderella with her pumpkin carriage.
Peek-a-boo
She wasn't as into the group shot
She was very pleased with her marshmallow treat for the ride home. She licked it clean by the way!


No comments:
Post a Comment