March 11, 2011

My Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday! Although it was hectic since I'm in the middle of busy season, I still had a great one. I got the best birthday present of all which is that we are all three on the upswing of feeling better! Emma went to school for the first time all week yesterday and her teachers said that she ate well, played hard, and had a really good day. So exciting!

None of us felt up to going out after this week, so Josh thoughtfully picked up dinner on his way home. After Emma ate, she got on the floor and colored quietly while Josh and I finished eating.

This is some serious coloring! She was really into it.



Here are the cupcakes that Josh and Emma picked up for me. Obviously, I picked the chocolate one and it was amazing!

They sang me Happy Birthday and then Emma said, "Mommy blow." After I blew out the candle, Josh lit it again for her and she blew it out. She thought it was great.
They got me a gift certificate to the spa and I can't wait to use it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters