That's what Emma said when I gave her this:
She picked this out herself at the grocery store and I just knew that she would hate it because it is so good for her...BUT she loved it!
Emma is such a chatterbox lately. This also goes hand in hand with her having more of an opinion. Actually, that's how she ended up with the juice above. This is how our conversation went:
Me: Emma, let's get some orange juice.
Emma: Ummm, No Momma.
Me: Daddy needs orange juice because he doesn't feel well. Don't you want some more orange juice too?
Emma: No, Momma. Emma want that one right there.
Me: Are you sure you want this one? I'm not sure you'll like it.
Emma: Uh HUH! That one! (Then she proceeded to point to the OJ and say "Daddy's Juice" and then to her little bottle and say "Emma's Juice.")
I went ahead and purchased the juice because I figured I'd give it a shot. Sometimes she doesn't like to eat her fruit, so I thought this would be a new, fun way for her to get her daily allotment. As soon as we got home, she asked for it and sucked down what I gave her. Before I knew it, she was asking for "More Juice, More Juice." Guess what I'll be getting more of the next time I go to the grocery store?


No comments:
Post a Comment