Emma has been very into helping me lately. She wants to help me load the dishwasher, vacuum, put clothes in the dryer...you name it, she wants to help me with it. She even wanted to help me brush my hair this morning! She says, "Emma help - Emma do it." I want to take full advantage of this excitement over cleaning while I can. So she helped me clean up on Sunday afternoon. After all her hard work, I decided it would be fun for her to help me make brownies. She had SUCH a good time! Sometimes it's the little things that you do with your kids that create the biggest memories. This was something that was easy, cheap, and we didn't even have to leave the house to do it. But it was fun to have some quality Emma and Mommy time.
This was her expression after I let her pour in the dry ingredients. How CUTE is this face?!

Pouring in the eggs all by herself. I was so proud of her for not dumping them on the counter. Very good aim!

Then stirring like a big girl.

She was much more interested in baking the brownies than eating them. Which is good - but she clearly doesn't get that from me because I have ALWAYS been more interested in the eating part rather than the baking part. Hopefully this means she'll get my mothers' cooking/baking genes instead of mine. She's a natural!
No comments:
Post a Comment