March 7, 2011

Making It

We're making it still. We sound rough and we're all tired, but we've made it another day.

Relaxing (Even sick she insisted on a wearing a bow ALL DAY)


She finally mustered up the strength to eat something even if it was just yogurt covered pretzels.

How pitiful is this face?

The she decided to be a daredevil and push back from the table. It backfired though because she couldn't reach her pretzels.

The good news is that we did four breathing treatments today and by the third one, she was holding it on herself. She had gotten to the point where she couldn't take it anymore, so I took the mask and put it on my own face for a few seconds. Before those seconds were up, she looked at me and said, "Emma do it." I handed her the mask and she put it right up to her face until it was done. I was so excited! When Josh went up to give her the last treatment of the day she said, "No Daddy, that Emma and Mommy's." Ha

We also had a victory when she ate two entire cheesy eggs for dinner. I know it doesn't sound like much but she has barely eaten in days so this was major!

She's been a trooper...albeit a pitiful and clingy trooper. I don't blame her though, I always want my Mom when I'm sick too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters