January 11, 2011

Iced In

Since Emma's school was closed again today, I stayed with her and worked from home. Here is what our day was like while we were iced in...

Watching Curious George with two purses on, holding one baby and wearing 11 bracelets


Nala really enjoyed the fire

Emma came around the corner like this...she took her socks off and put them on her hands, found her ladybug sunglasses, and pushed up her pants legs.

Then for lunch (spaghetti and wheat toast) she insisted on keeping her glasses on for the meal. I guess she wanted to be prepared for her close up. We never use bibs anymore, but I figured I'd try it since she was eating spaghetti. She actually wore it! I still ended up giving her a bath afterward...

Josh left work early so he could come and watch her while I worked some more (the deadlines don't care that we got iced in!). Then we went to dinner at a place where kids eat free on Tuesday nights. We got her the mini corn dogs and she ate every single bite and then decided to eat some of my fries even though she had plenty on her own plate. Her favorite part was the rice krispy treat that came with her meal. She also liked that they had basketball on the television. Every time she saw somebody make a basket, she'd throw her arms up and say "goal." So cute!! She is becoming so much more talkative which I love because we can have full conversations now instead of me just talking to myself and trying to figure out what her grunts really mean.

FUN DAY...besides the work of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters