For Emma's birthday this year, Josh bought her a glove and a baseball. He was so excited. And it made me light up inside when I realized how pumped up Emma was about it because I knew it made Josh so happy. When she sees her baseball, she says, "Emma's ball. Where Dada?" I love that she automatically wants to play with him...I'm pretty sure she has observed that my hand/eye coordination isn't up to par. That's fine with me because I love watching them play together.
When Josh says, "Get your glove on the ground to catch the ball," she immediately squats and puts her glove down. Here are some of my favorite pictures from their first "lesson."
At the end of this lesson, he decided to add in a free gift of teaching her how spit...yep, spit!
She practiced for a while...
Just in case you thought she was turning completely into her father, she took a moment to show that she has a lot of ME in her. This is her trying to get up from kneeling without touching even a finger to the dirty ground. She is using her glove...very clever! And notice the bracelet and matching necklace in all of these photos. You CAN be girly and sporty. I LOVE HER!


Precious!! Love this!
ReplyDelete