When I picked her up from school, the first thing she did stick out both hands to show me her four stickers...which means she went potty each time they had a designated potty break. And her teacher told me that she was dry each time. And she went again when we got home and then one more time before bath. My little potty training girl! I am elated that she is doing so well with this.
Here are a few random photos that I haven't had a chance to post yet from the past few weeks...
Me, Emma & Jay (my nephew)
Playing in the pantry at my mom's...she dragged her sofa all the way in there! She's so proud of herself.
Visiting with our friends - Summer and little Sophia. Sophia looks quite confused by Emma's loudness/rambunctiousness.
Snoozing on the long drive home. She even sleeps adorably!
With her new Dora backpack Mimi got her. She wants to put everything into it and does not care that it weighs her down to the point that she can hardly carry it.


No comments:
Post a Comment