Last week was Part I of Emma's birthday celebration. A week later, Emma got to enjoy Part 2! We met up with some of our playgroup that we used to play with all the time. It was so great to see them again! Martina and Christy - we missed you guys!
We went to the Science Center for their Winter Wonderland Exhibit.
We went to the Science Center for their Winter Wonderland Exhibit.
Then we were off to the snow room. This snow was so cool...it felt so weird, but surprisingly similar to snow!
Alli, Shepard, Eli, random other child that we don't know, Emma, Lillian, and me.
Alli, Eli and sweet little Shepard
Emma and Josh playing - It's hard to tell who is having more fun building this.
She pushed this blue chair all over the place
Maybe this was her plan all along?
Then it was time for lunch - pizza!! I made Oreo Truffles for dessert. They were pretty tasty actually! The birthday girl certainly liked them.
We're doing "cheers" with our truffles.
Yum!
After lunch it was time to visit the aquarium.
This is her telling me, "I Emma." I would hope we know her name by now, but she insists on telling us multiple times a day that she is Emma.
She raced over to the fish tank to point out the turtle.
Jellyfish
On the way out, Josh wanted to try this wind tunnel
Emma likes the wind apparently
Fun birthday! Can't wait for Part 3!


We we could have been there..sad :(
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Emma!
We had so much fun! I am sorry that we had to leave early...HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!
ReplyDelete