December 19, 2010

Annual Christmas Brunch

The time has rolled around again for our Annual Girls' Christmas Brunch. This year we turned it into a slumber party the night before. Josh was hunting this weekend so Jaime, Leah and Emily came over to my house on Saturday night to slumber and party before the brunch on Sunday morning. I'm pretty certain we didn't stop laughing the entire time we were together. We all decided to color each others' hair too which was quite interesting. Out of the four of us, we only ended up with one hair scare. I'm not going to lie, I was more than a little concerned when I first saw Leah's hair because she had streaks in it (she was trying to go from light hair to darker hair)! But don't worry, the crisis was avoided and her hair turned out great. Phew! Here are a few pictures from our hair dying experience:

Leah, Me and Emily

I look very deep in thought in this picture (those are Jaime's eyes)

Leah, Me and Jaime
On Sunday morning we got our food ready and waited for Rhonda and Rachel to arrive. In the meantime, this is what Emma was doing...could she possibly have on more jewelry?!

Rhonda brought sweet Mary Lynn with her and she and Emma had a great time playing together...



On Saturday afternoon, Emma was helping me clean for real before everybody came over that night. I guess this was all to get her prepared to play with ML the next day!
Rachel played with the kids on the stairs with a slinky. It's hard to tell who is having more fun - the children or Rachel?

A group shot

Had a great time girls! Already looking forward to next year!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Might have to hurt you for that "drive-in" forehead shot. HEHE! Plan RBE immediately please!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters