Emma was born on December 30...which means she will be TWO years old next Thursday! Some people may view a birthday so close to Christmas as a negative, but I see it as a huge positive because she gets to spread out the celebration. Since her daycare is closed on her birthday, we celebrated her birthday at daycare yesterday. So, she'll get parties spread across two weeks whereas most kids get a mere day to celebrate. Such a lucky girl!
Josh and I made cupcakes for the occasion and I just had to add some pink sprinkles!

Here are the goody bags that I made for all the kids...sunglasses, bubbles, a few pieces of candy and candy canes.

Emma with one of her teachers - Miss Sharon - we love her!

She starts out eating very delicately

But it goes downhill pretty quickly

Her table (there are two tables in the classroom)

Emma's little friend

I love this picture of Micah - he looks like he was caught doing something wrong

Even though she has chocolate all over her face, she has still eaten in a perfect line. She's so predictable!

Happy Birthday, Emma! Momma and Dada love you so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment