James turned 8 months old on Saturday. I decided that it was time to drop the morning feeding - so as of today, he is 100% bottles. I'm sad about the transition, but at the same time I know that he will be more than fine. It's hard to let go of that time we had together but I have to tell myself that just because I am not going to be nursing him, doesn't mean I won't have special time with him going forward.
Me and my boy
He is doing really well with starting to feed himself. Here he is yesterday with some biscuit.
He is also doing great with sitting up. He loves it too because he can watch everything going on around him...which usually involves Emma running from one end of the room to the other.
He also got tooth number SEVEN on Saturday! He will have a mouth full very soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment