May 7, 2013

Growing Up

I really don't know where the time goes. But all of a sudden I have a grown up little girl and my "baby" is a little man.
Does this not look like a little boy instead of a a baby?

Emma looks so grown up in these picture!

Emma's technology skills never cease to amaze me.  I handed her my phone the other day in the car and as usual, she turned it on, put in my 4 digit code and went to her games.  However, about 5 minutes later, she said that James was sleeping and she wanted to take a picture of him.  I've never shown her how to do this, but she went to the camera on the phone, took the picture and then proceeded to view it so that I could see how well she did.  I guess she has watched me take MANY photographs and figured it out.  The picture actually turned out pretty good.

I wish I could slow down their growing up.  Emma has already told NO when I have asked her to stop growing.  She says that she can't because she "just eats way too good not to grow."  Can't argue with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters