April 29, 2013

Emma's Words

Emma:  Mommy, I got cupcakes at the store today.
Me:  Yay, what kind?
Emma:  Summer cupcakes.
Me:  Summer cupcakes?  What does that mean?
Emma:  Ummm, it's a season.


Emma:  Let's do a puzzle tonight.
Me:  Okay, would you rather do the princess puzzle or the sea puzzle?
Emma:  What do you think?
Me:  The princess puzzle.
Emma:  Nope.
Me:  Emma, why do you even bother asking me?
Emma:  Why do you keep getting it wrong?


Emma:  I wish I could go to work.
Me:  When you get older, you can.
Emma:  Maybe when I'm 16?  Then I'll be really old!  Can I be a CPA like you?
Me:  You could, but it's hard work.  You may have to wait a little longer than 16 years old.
Emma:  Okay, I think actually that I will just be a princess instead.
Me:  Yeah, that sounds about right.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters