Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. And a big thank you and I love you to my own mom. She is the best and I'd never be where I am today without her.
For Mother's Day this year Emma and I took a Mommy and Me cupcake baking class. It was so much fun and I enjoyed every minute! She was by far the youngest child in the class, but she was good and followed directions very well...not surprising.
For Mother's Day this year Emma and I took a Mommy and Me cupcake baking class. It was so much fun and I enjoyed every minute! She was by far the youngest child in the class, but she was good and followed directions very well...not surprising.
Tuxedo cupcakes...go with it - a four year decorated them.
Decorating our ladybug cupcakes...these were her favorite to decorate.
And we found out that she likes licorice. Like REALLY likes it...very strange.
Me and my girl
All of our cupcakes to take home...monkeys, tuxedos and ladybugs. I know you are jealous!
Mommy and baby James
And my very first baby, Nala...I love her too!



No comments:
Post a Comment