November 5, 2012

Yep, We Did It Again!

For Emma's first Halloween we carved up a pumpkin and stuck her in it for some of the most adorable pictures.  See this old post for the pumpkin shoot we did with Emma when she was 10 months old.
 
So of course we had to do it again with little James!




4 comments:

  1. There are not words to adequately describe that cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! He's getting so big! And Emma looks like such a little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man--I can't believe how much time has flown by. You guys have the cutest kids!

    BTW--I have news. I'm buying a house in San Antonio. Just waiting to close now and give the bank all my money! I miss you JDurr! Love, McCain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! Did you see the pic of McKenna in her pumpkin? You were the first I ever saw to do that so I stole your idea. Needless to say, Emma and James look way happier that M did in her shots. :) Miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters