November 28, 2012

My Peas in a Pod

These two love each other.  I love to watch Emma being so sweet with him.

The other night Emma gave James her little Piglet so they could match.

She always wants to hold him and give him hugs.

One night I ran in the other room to grab something.  During that time, Emma pulled her chair right up next to his to keep him company.

And then he started pooping and I caught this classic picture with Emma holding her nose.  Haha  She was laughing and saying, "Stinky James!"

It is so sweet how Emma will quietly sing You Are My Sunshine to James in the car if he is upset.  It warms my heart to see how James will get a huge smile on his face when Emma comes in the room.  They are two peas in a pod and I love them both so much!   

1 comment:

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters