October 17, 2012

That's My Girl

On Saturday, Josh took Emma to his hunting camp for family day.  At first she was typical Emma and was a little scared of the woods and didn't want to walk on her own.  Josh carried her for a while so she could get used to it.  She kept saying she was afraid that she would step on a snake.  I'm not sure where she got that but I don't blame her!

This is a picture of the two of them from the game camera Josh has out in the woods.   
 

She told me that during their walk she saw squirrels, turkeys and a lizard.  Can you believe she actually pet the lizard?  Josh was just as surprised but that made her turn the corner from scared to brave.  

After their walk, they took her first four wheeler ride.  She wanted to go faster and faster.


She also showed her brave side when she started jumping off the back of his truck into his arms.  She wanted him to keep backing up but Josh had to tell her that he couldn't go back any further.  I think she is under the impression that she can fly now.

After their day of being outdoors with friends, she passed out on the way home that afternoon.


I'm sure Josh was thinking, "That's my girl!" after this fun filled day.  They both can't wait to take James with them when he gets bigger.

1 comment:

  1. I know Cody longs for the times he can do these things with McKenna! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters