October 6, 2012

Double Take

I snapped a picture of James on our way to pick up Emma from school and it literally took my breath away because it reminded me so much of a picture I took of Emma.  It may just be in my head, but I think they look SO much alike in these pictures!  What do you think?

Emma - 4 weeks old 

James - 3 weeks old

Ignore the purple/pink pacifier that he has in his mouth. We only had four pacifiers when Emma was a baby (2 yellow ones and 2 purple ones) and we are just using them again for him.  He is boy enough to sport a purple pacifier and I think he looks pretty good doing it.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry... I don't think they look anything alike! But I do think they're both super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously?! I guess it's just in my head because I think they look so much alike...maybe it's the lack of sleep.

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters