We ventured to the pumpkin patch this weekend.
On the wagon ride out to find our pumpkin.
On the hunt for the perfect pumpkins.
Our two pumpkins that we chose.
Emma swiped my glasses because she said she just couldn't take a picture in this sunlight.
This was my first time "wearing" James. He must have been quite cozy in there because he didn't wake up once the entire trip. Not even when I got a funnel cake, took one bite and the powdered sugar went EVERYWHERE. Good thing a little dash of sugar never hurt anybody!
Up close of his little face with the powdered sugar explosion. Sorry buddy!!
Emma went right to just licking the powdered sugar.
Taking a ride on a pony.
I love going to the pumpkin patch each year. I can't wait for next year when James can participate a little bit more with us!


So happy for you Jessica, I love to see the pics and read about your family. We miss you guys. Please let us know if you are ever visiting Mrs. Becky, we would love to see you all. My Anakin and Elijah and your Emma are quite close in age, I think they would have fun together. :)
ReplyDeleteMelanie J Carver
PS...we are expecting again, please pray that it is a girl.
Love that u are "wearing" james! You need to come to a babywears meeting While your on maternity leave! James looks so snuggley in the carrier, but you might want to adjust him up higher so his head is resting on your chest. They say "close enough to kiss" is the best positioning for good aiir flow and comfort for you and him.
ReplyDeleteI was just about to suggest the same thing as Alli. He needs to be up by your chest. I LOVE baby wearing. So good for the babies. Miss y'all.
ReplyDeletePrecious family time...make those memories. Miss you!
ReplyDelete