November 10, 2010

Whole Again

Our family is whole again. Nala is finally back after staying two nights at the vet. Emma was SO excited to see her! She just keeps following her around and hugging her. And to make a good day even better, Emma did not have any hives today. Yay!

Despite the hives, the vet, and the bronchitis I do have some pictures from the past few days to share...

Here are two pictures of Emma digging into a muffaletta sandwich. She couldn't get enough which didn't surprise us since she loves olives and this one has a delicious tapenade on it.

I love this picture of Emma and Josh...it's so sweet.


Emma thought it was absolutely fabulous that I was able to swing right across from her. This kept her laughing for quite some time. If I got up, she would say, "Noooo, Momma - Noooo."


Of course the slide is always a hit:



Here we are making some pizza dough for dinner. Emma loves to help - especially in the kitchen - so this made her day!

Although there were several rough spots over the last few days, you wouldn't know it from these pictures. We're all happy, {mostly} healthy and apparently well fed from all the food shots...can't ask for much more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters