Emma really warmed up to the idea of guacamole:
Daddy gave Emma a haircut while Mommy was working one night! It is really short but at least it looks cute. It wasn't Josh's intention for it to be so short, but she moved so he had to even it out. I tell myself that it will grow back out quickly.
Our friend Emily had a birthday. It was great to celebrate it with Jaime, Rachel and Emily all coming to my house for dinner (delicious ziti bake made by Jaime) and brownies (Emily's favorite dessert that I make - brownies with symphony candy bars in the middle). Happy Birthday, Emily!
A box was decided to be the new favorite toy of the week:
Emma's craft for the day at school was an Indian hat which she wore for hours after we got home:

Mimi and Papa came to visit! Mimi bought Emma some alphabet and number magnets for the fridge which are a huge hit:
To top it all off, our friend Melissa had her baby! How sweet and precious is little Whitten? I went to visit them at the hospital and he is even cuter in person! I can't believe Emma was ever this small...time flies.


No comments:
Post a Comment