Today is Josh's birthday and he's turning the Big 3-0! Happy Birthday!!
He has been working in Dubai for over a week and we were overjoyed to see him last night when he finally got home. It's so great to have him back in the United States.
Since Emma got the refrigerator magnets, she and I decided to put them to good use. Isn't Emma advanced in her spelling skills? :)

Unfortunately, he caught a pretty bad cold while he was overseas. Therefore, he is currently at the doctor's office. This is probably only the third time that I have ever known him to go to a doctor in the nearly 11 years that we've been together...so I
KNOW he must not feel well. He was starting to feel a little better by this morning but he wanted to go to the doctor to make sure he didn't catch something really contagious that he could spread to Emma. Please pray that his symptoms clear up in time to celebrate his birthday a little bit.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOSH! EMMA AND I LOVE YOU!
Happy Birthday, Josh!!! I hope you shape up in time to celebrate the big milestone!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Josh! I hope it was great! Miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete