I have told Emma that I love her several times a day even dating back to when she was still in the womb. After 20 months, she finally said it back! We were sitting on the floor of the kitchen playing with the fridge magnets last night (I know this makes you jealous of what we do at night!). I said, "Emma, I love you." It was music to my ears when she turned to me and said it back. I was alone in the room with her but Josh was a few rooms away and he yelled, "I heard that!!" I was excited that somebody had heard it and was able to corroborate this. She gave me a ton of hugs afterward too. Such a sweet baby girl!
She's not only sweet to me and Josh, but to Nala too. They absolutely adore each other! Here is a picture from tonight - she is giving her Nala a sweet kiss. Please notice how puckered up those lips are.
Do not make me cry today. It's Friday. I did tear up though! :) Miss Emma is so sweet! But I expected nothing less from 2 very sweet parents! Love you guys bunches!
ReplyDelete