Six months! Could six months really have passed by already since I had this little boy? I can't believe it!
He had his six month checkup on Tuesday and he checked out perfectly.
Stats:
Weight: 16 lbs. 7 oz. (25th - 50th percentile)
Length: 26.5 in. (50th percentile)
Head: 17 in. (50th percentile)
He's gained a lot of weight since his 4 month checkup when he was in the mere 10th percentile. Yay! He is LOVING solid food and wondering why we kept it from him for so long. He has tried rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, bananas, carrots and pears. He is like a fish...he will just eat until you stop feeding him. And he is very efficient. We don't even put a bib on him when he eats because he doesn't drop a bit of it. He opens wide and gets it all in. So cute!
He typically goes to bed around 8:30 at night and wakes up around 6:30 the next morning. Sometimes he randomly wakes up at 5:00 am...I'm not a fan of this. I nurse him in the morning and at night and he gets 3 bottles during the day. I love my time with him during the morning and night feedings although if you had asked me 5 months ago, I would've given a completely different answer. James and I have definitely gotten the hang of it and I'm so thankful that it has been going so well.
James is still an extraordinarily happy baby. He brings a smile to my face every time I see him or even think about him. He cackles at his big sister and she thinks he is the best thing to ever happen to our family.
Happy six month, James! You look so adorable in your Daddy's hat!



OMG! He is the same size as Raelyn... And she is 15 months old! I bet they wear the same size!!!
ReplyDelete