Emma has been quite the little artist lately. During February she drew and colored about fifty hearts that she wanted to display.
I let her hang one heart picture and before I knew it our walls looked like this...
...and this.
She also drew a special heart for James and climbed up and hung it in his crib. She said she wanted it to be the last thing he saw before he went to sleep and the first thing when he woke up so he knew she loved him. Doesn't that just melt your heart?!
Once Valentine's Day was over I talked her into letting us take them all down and putting them in a scrap book to keep. She was very excited about that {thank goodness} and now I just need to get a LOT more inserts for the scrap book because she draws several pictures every day. I love how creative that little girl is.


No comments:
Post a Comment