March 20, 2012

Day of Fun

March 15 was our deadline at work so I've been working around the clock lately. The week of 3/15 we worked until about 2:00 or 2:30 every morning so I didn't get to see Emma before she went to bed. Saturday was my second day off since January 7...and I spent the WHOLE day with my girl. We declared it our day of fun.

I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

Emma ate them both with a glass of chocolate milk. What a way to start your day.
Then we went to visit Jaime, John & Christian.
Look at that sweet face!
Then me and Emma went to have pedicures! I know, she's a little young. But seriously, she was so excited when I suggested it to her. She sat perfectly still and the girl who did her pedicure said she was more still than some of the adults who come in!
She picked out blue and decided that I should get purple. Everybody who saw her told her how cute and adorable she was. That just made her more shy. She didn't open up until the very end and then she started telling them how she was going to be a big sister. So cute!

Juice box break

Last minute touch up before we attempted to get her shoes back on.
I took an after shot of our pedicures the next day. How grown up are her navy blue toenails in those little white shoes? Mine turned out more silver once it was out of the bottle, but Emma said that she "loves my toenails" so I take that as a job well done.After our pedicures, we headed to Chick-fil-A for lunch and ice cream. Since it was St. Patrick's Day, the ice cream was green. She thought that was pretty cool. And against my normal judgement I let her eat it in the car on the way home. I put some napkins down and surprisingly, she was still clean when we got home!

After nap time, we relaxed at home, colored a ton of pictures and played. It was definitely a day of fun for us both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters