September 8, 2011

Stir Crazy

For the first time in my career, I didn't have to work over Labor Day weekend. And what happened? It rained ALL weekend! It's okay though - it's better than working all weekend. Since we were cooped up for days, we decided to venture out in the rain on Monday and go to the mall. Emma had the best time running around (at top speed) and playing hide and seek in every store.

Looking out the window of the mall and telling me that it's still raining. I think she liked watching all the people run through the rain.


After some shopping and some lunch we stopped for a cookie break.


Later that day at home I walked in the room to find her having a party with her toys. She is too cute!

She always keeps things interesting - that's for sure!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! Remind me to tell you a story I heard recently about a tea party.
    PS - I must see you both soon!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters