Emma disrupting Nala from a cozy nap. Apparently she had brought Nala about ten Q-tips or "tips" as she calls them. Why does she love "tips?" Who knows - we just go with it.
This is how crazy Emma's hair looks after her pigtails come out.
This is how happy Emma is to get chocolate cake. She picked out some cake from the restaurant we ate at for dinner and she did NOT forget about it by the time we got home. Her first sentence after walking in the door -- "Mommy, I need my cake now." I couldn't argue - I needed some too!
Giving herself a breathing treatment - she's such a big girl! She has had a cough the past couple of days and from experience we know we need to get ahead of it and start the breathing treatments. Thankfully she is already sounding so much better.
Happy 9/15 to everybody!


SO GLAD YOU MADE IT TO YOUR DEADLINE! I LOVE HOW EMMA WON'T LEAVE THE CAT ALONE. IT SEEMS LIKE IN EVERY POST YOU DO SHE IS ALWAYS MESSING WITH THE CAT; ITS SO CUTE! MISS YOU GUYS!
ReplyDelete