It really is the little things in life that make me smile the most. I was thinking about this on my way to take Emma to school this morning. A song came on the radio and I glanced in my mirror and saw Emma swaying to the tempo and bouncing a little bit. Seeing her captivated and happy over something so simple made a big smile come over me. It got me thinking about all of the little things that she does that I love so much...
1. I love the way that she raises one eyebrow and is so expressive in her face.
2. I love the way that she squeals when she sees me or Josh coming her direction.
3. I love that she knows that when the garage door opens, it means Mommy is home...and she comes running toward the door screaming my name.
4. I love that she is such an adventurous eater.
5. I love that she finds it absolutely hilarious when Donald Duck falls over on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
6. I love that she makes friends so easily.
7. I love that she is so smart and surprises me daily with her knowledge.
8. I love how she will not speak the word "flower" because she will only use sign language for that particular word.
9. I love to see how much joy it brings her to give or receive a hug.
10. I love that she likes to put socks on her hands for no apparent reason.
I could go on forever about the little things that I love about my little girl. She is my happiness, my love and my life.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
5 weeks ago


I love this post!
ReplyDelete