I've been out of commission for almost a week with the flu...but I'm back! Josh quarantined me from Emma until Sunday. It was SO hard staying away from her but the last thing we wanted was for her to get the flu. Josh and I were originally supposed to go to the Braves game in Atlanta on Sunday but I obviously couldn't go. It was sad to realize how quickly he was able to replace me! But he had a good time and I was able to have Emma all to myself on Sunday and I had her today because her daycare was out for Columbus Day.
Because I was out for so long, I guess I felt the need to make up for it via pictures...so stay with me, because I have LOTS to show you...
What did Emma do while I was sick Wednesday through Saturday? Anything she wanted to! Daddy lets her do whatever she feels like! They had a great time. I made him take a few pictures of her...

How cute is this hair?

On Sunday, we took it easy.

I took her to the park


She loved the train. She made me come and sit inside each car with her. Luckily I can still fit!

This morning she had a banana for breakfast...doesn't everybody eat a banana with their sunglasses on?

Then of course there was plenty of playing and laughing

And dancing around with a purse and bracelets on

And guess who knows where her eyebrows are now?

Then this afternoon Josh left work a little early so we could head to the golf course. We went to the putting green and to no surprise, she had a blast for her first time out there.

I love this picture. It is so sweet how she is looking up at Josh as he shows her how it's done.


She's clearly a natural!

Look at that smirk







By the end of it, she realized it was much easier to just put the ball directly into the hole. Smart!

Tomorrow I finally have the approval from the doctor to go back to work. I hope I can make it through a whole day!
Loving these pics! Made my Tuesday morning...
ReplyDeleteI love some Emma pics!! Maybe one day I'll be able to babysit her again!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the golf pics!
ReplyDelete