Busy season was rough. Even though I was the one working {really} late nights and missing out on life, it was probably hardest on Josh since he was with the kids by himself night after night. He never complained and he never made me feel bad. I am so thankful that he is the father of my children because I knew without any doubt that they were all safe and sound. Before I blog any further, I want to say a big thank you to Josh. Love you!
Back to our regularly scheduled blogging...
Here are some pictures that recap some of what you missed the past couple of months.
We made our own ice cream. This one was rocky road...and it was actually pretty good!
We went to the trampoline park and there was a LOT of bouncing involved.
And jumping in the pit.
Note to self: Fastest way to tucker out your child...let them bounce for an hour.
Not surprisingly, James is a huge fan of sparklers. For the record, I didn't think that this was a great idea but I was overruled.
I took Emma to a Monster Truck rally for a birthday party.
It was LOUD.
Birthday boy, Micah, and Emma.
Me and my girl.
Is he the sweetest or what?!


No comments:
Post a Comment