Very belated post...but better late than never. Here is Emma's Supergirl themed fifth birthday party.
The cake {no, I didn't make this}
We had the party at Do*It*Yourself*Crafts and it turned out great!
My very own Supergirl!
I did make capes for all the kids but only Emma's was this decorative.
As an added bonus, the capes doubled as smocks so they wouldn't get paint on their clothes.
They painted plates and they all turned out so cute.
Painting with Ann Calvert.
Christian looks very serious about his plate painting.
Don't think that James was left out. He didn't make a plate but he still made himself at home and had a grand time.
All of Emma's celebrators.
Can we pretend this isn't blurry?
Blowing out her candles.
Cake was delicious!
James quite enjoyed it.
The kids all loved coloring on the chalkboards after cake.
The little boys were no exception...James and Christian were so sweet with each other.
The final product.
I couldn't have asked for it to have turned out any better. Happy birthday, sweet Emma. We love you and are so proud of the little girl you are growing up to be.



No comments:
Post a Comment